We're so excited to announce that we will be opening soon! It’s been so long since we have been able to see you and get your beauty needs back to into a routine. We’ve been working hard at updating the salon, cleaning, and making sure our environment is safe while still being inviting. We can’t wait for things to get back to normal and we are going to need your help in doing that. We were very fortunate that hair is categorized at phase 2 instead of phase 3. So our opening is right around the corner. Please be aware that massage, esthetics, lashes and possibly nails have not been determined yet. Please be patient as we are notified. We are updated only on a daily, so as we find out, you will know.
As you know there are state guidelines that will be mandated and are subject to change daily, weekly and maybe even monthly. We’re doing our best to put those guidelines into effect to keep yourself and us happy and healthy, as well as keeping us compliant with state regulations in order to keep us open. As many of you know a long time ago Erica was diagnosed with a genetic autoimmune disease and although is living a very normal, heathy life. Still takes medications daily that compromise her immune system. So, we ask you to please take that into consideration at the time of your appointment. If you feel unwell or develop symptoms of illness you reschedule with us and all cancellation fees will be waived at this time.
What to expect - Instructions for your next appointment
- When you arrive, call or text us to say you’re here. (716) 574-0349
- We will let you know when to come in.
- Entrance will be located at the south side of the building. (The side with the wooden fence)
- Leave all your belongings in your car, and do not bring any extra people with you.
- Bring your payment with you (unless you’d like to use the form of payment we have on file) and you can bring your keys and phone also. No personal belongings please.
- You’ll have your temperature checked by the reception
- First time arriving, you’ll have to sign a liability waiver.
- You will have to fill out a form for risk exposure every time you come in.
- We ask you wash and sanitize your hands
- You’ll be then seated in your stylist station, where you will have to remain until finished.
- We will have to clean the restroom after you use it.
- You’ll be escorted to wash sink and back to station.
- When finished, if there is any retail you’re interested in, we will bring it to you.
- You will settle the service in your chair, and exit out the back door.
- Please remember, we can only have one person in the salon at a time per stylist. Others will have to stay outside or in the car. We have NO waiting room anymore until further notice
At Serenity Salon, Spa & Indulgences, our mission is to touch every client by inspiring their personal best, through our personal best. We are dedicated in providing a place for growth, in mind, body, and soul. Our intimate boutique styled environment creates the perfect foundation for magic to happen.
We want you to look and feel your very best. Our highly educated team of stylists are committed to providing our clients with superior service, with top of the line salon products. We want to make sure that your experience with us is relaxed and personal.
You'll leave feeling like a brand new you, revived and beautiful on the inside and out.